Job description – Content Manager at Kpito
Kpito is a digital education company with a focus on primary education. With operations running in Italy and The Netherlands, we decided that we wanted to enter the Indonesian market. Kpito is an in-classroom application that allows children to make assignments in a fun and informative manner. While it offers teachers a lot of options to tailor the use to their own class. Taken this all together we are excited to see how the Indonesian market reacts on our arrival.
We have a challenging opening in our Dutch technology education platform for SD!
Are you looking for an interesting opportunity, which allows you to use your teaching experience and skills in language and mathematics? And all of this whilst working for a buzzing Dutch startup? Kpito is looking for a Content Manager to join us in our starting phase in Jakarta. This is an amazing opportunity to use your skills and experience in education, while you can work from any place that you want.
What will you do?
In the role of Content Manager you will manage the content authors, while also creating and checking educational assignments for Indonesian students. The content that is written will be directly implemented within our platform and thereby available for children to work with. Therefore, the management of the content is a really important job. The Content Manager will check all the new assignments that are made on errors. While you will also be responsible for scheduling assignments for the content authors. The topics of these assignments fall within mathematics and Bahasa Indonesia (both reading comprehension as grammar). For the research phase, we will be working with a fixed list of topics. However, in the future there are lots possibilities to influence our content strategy. In order to get you started, you will receive a phase-to-phase training session of 1-2 hours and afterwards most contact will be digital. This means that you will have a lot of responsibility and it is important that you are able to work autonomously. If you want to aid in the development of the level of education in Indonesia, this is your dream position!
- Creating assignments for children in SD. You have the freedom to choose topics that you want to create assignments for in mathematics or Bahasa Indonesia
- Checking the assignments (both didactically and on errors) made by other content authors of other content
- Maintain daily contact with content authors and make sure they have the means to perform
- You will actively involved and will play a key role in both the current and future development of the content structure
- Attend meetings with the team, to brainstorm about the business development
- Being accountable for the amount of assignments made by you and the content team at the end of each week
- Addressing most non-routine issues
- Ensuring all work is performed in accordance with the agreements
- Responsible for other activities assigned by the Operations Manager
Are you the person we are looking for?
- Minimum requirement is a bachelor’s degree
- Experience as a teacher in SD or in possession of a teachers certificate
- Experiences in acting manager
- Fluency in the Bahasa Indonesia
- Professional language ability in English
- Able to work autonomously
- Strong attention to detail
- Excited about aiding in the development of education in Indonesia
- Team player
- Good knowledge of internet and associated technologies
- Experience in working with Excel
- 1-2 years’ experience in a professional work environment
What is in it for you?
- A chance to join the potential new face of education in Indonesia
- You will be an important part of our Indonesian operations
- A salary between 9 and 11 million
- Growth possibilities
- Adding value to children in Indonesia